My name is Oliver Harness and I qualified at Cardiff Metropolitan University with a 1st Class BSc (Hons) in Podiatry. Since then I have been working for Oxford Health NHS Trust as a Community Specialist Podiatrist. I live in Cardiff and in conjunction with my NHS work, have now setup as a private podiatrist at the Ty Bryn Surgery, Trethomas.
Following my degree I have undertaken several further training courses making sure that my skills remain current and enable me to offer more in depth podiatric knowledge and additional alternative treatment options from the mainstream.
- SOCAP Post Graduate Diabetic Foot Module – London SOCAP Head office
- Verruca Dry Needling Course – Lead by Mr. Ian Reilly, Podiatric Surgeon
- Living with Dementia: Impact on Individuals, Caregivers, Communities and Societies – John Hopkins university online course
- Vasyli Biomechanics Advanced Workshop 2014 – Canonbury Head office, Brackley
- Post graduate module – Diagnostic Imaging – University of Brighton
- Wound Conference – University of Salford
I am registered with the Healthcare Professions Council – CH33504, this can be confirmed by clicking here.
If you have any questions then please get in touch on 07510 372027